LAST UPDATED: May 2018
For the purposes of the applicable data protection laws (the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and India Information Technology Act, 2000, together with any implementing legislation, in particular, the Data Protection Act 2018), the company responsible for your personal information is Val Solution Enterprises (Individual). This Policy is incorporated into Val Solution Enterprises Terms & Conditions (Terms & Conditions) and applies to information obtained by us through your use of the information, software, products and services made available through the “hindihaihum.com” website (Website).
Collection of your Personal Information
Val Solution Enterprises “hindihaihum.com” collects information that, alone or in combination with other data, could be used to identify you (Personal Information), such as your e-mail address, name, city name, mobile number information. We are not selling anything so we will not collect any of your sensitive information like Credit Card / Debit Card, Billing address etc. Val Solution Enterprises (Individual) may also collect anonymous demographic information which is not unique to you, such as your postal code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favourites (Non-Personal Information). Non-Personal Information is not linked to your Personal Information (for example, your IP address or location).
Val Solution Enterprises (Individual) will collect your Personal Information in a number of ways, including when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through the other means set out below.
Information you provide when you register, comment or subscribe blog post on our website.
When you register for a Val Solution Enterprises (Individual) account, you voluntarily give us certain Personal Information, including you’re:
- Name, website name, mobile number and e-mail address.
Other information we collect
We also collect this Personal Information as you use the Website:
- User Content. This consists of all text, documents, content or information uploaded, entered, or otherwise transmitted by you in connection with your use of the Website during subscription and comments.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose Personal Information through the Website’s public message boards or comment section, this information will be available for anyone on the internet to review and see, so take your responsibility while doing it.
Automatically collected information
When you visit our Website, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software such as your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, operating system, cookie information, referring website addresses, pages visited, links clicked, text entered, mouse movements, and Internet Service Provider. We analyse and use this information to better understand how our users use the service, to maintain and improve our service, and in some cases, to publicly disclose aggregated statistics regarding our services.
Social media single sign-on
You will be able to log in to our Website using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Information with us, such as your name and e-mail address, gender, together with other information from your public profile.
Use of your Personal Information (Public Profile)
Val Solution Enterprises “hindihaihum.com” collects and uses your Personal Information as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, including to:
- operate the Website and provide the services or information.
- Val Solution Enterprises “hindihaihum.com” will send a welcome email following registration & subscription to all registered users. We also periodically send service updates and blog post to registered users.
- display user content associated with your account and make sure it is available to you when you use our services.
- understand and improve how our users use and interact with our services.
- publicly disclose aggregated statistics regarding our users’ use of our services.
- Publicly posted comments by you will be available for everyone.
With your consent, we will send you direct marketing emails from our third party partners.
Storage of Personal Information
Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Personal Information on our systems for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Policy, or until you request that the information be deleted in accordance with your right of erasure (see “Your rights” section below).
Even if we delete your Personal Information, we reserve the right to maintain a copy for legal, tax or regulatory purposes, but in such event, we will do so only as long as necessary to fulfil those legal, tax or regulatory purposes. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Personal Information access and disclosure
We will only disclose Personal Information (public profile) to third parties:
- When we use, lawyers and service providers to assist us in meeting business or operating needs, such as providing legal services, hosting our Website, communicating with users, delivering and improving our services, e-mail communication, customer support services and analytics. These service providers may only access, process or store Personal Information (public profile) pursuant to our instructions and to perform their duties to us, and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations; or
- when we have your explicit consent to share your Personal Information; or
- when we determine that disclosure is required to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Val Solution Enterprises (Individual) and users of the Website, or to respond to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or requests by public or regulatory authorities, including requests by law enforcement authorities; or
- if we sell some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of this blog or website, and if the transaction closes, then your Personal Information may be transferred to the website owner.
- Information collected by us cannot be disclosed to other organizations or individuals unless specifically authorized by law or by consent of the individual.
- We are not keeping records in local computer or hard disk, all information save in website. If website deleted or corrupted then all your data could lose. We cannot guarantee to provide in that case. You have to subscribe us again.
- There should be mechanisms for individuals to review data about them, to ensure accuracy. This may include periodic reporting
- Data should be deleted when it is no longer needed for the stated purpose
- Transmission of personal information to locations where “equivalent” personal data protection cannot be assured is prohibited.
- Some data is too sensitive; we are not collecting that in any circumstances (e.g., sexual orientation, religion, credit card, debit card, net banking, billing address etc)
We may disclose Personal Information to a member of our group, which means our ultimate holding company (Val Solution Enterprises (Individual) incorporated which is located in the New Delhi (India) and its subsidiaries, as defined in Information Technology Act, 2000.
Transfers outside of the EEA and India
As part of the services offered to you through the Website, the Personal Information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored in the web server located in India and in certain circumstances, other countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) or India. By way of example, a transfer of your Personal Information may happen if one of our service providers is located in a country outside of the EEA or India. We also share information with our holding firm, Val Solution Enterprises Incorporated as Sole proprietorship (individual), which is located in the New Delhi, India.
We will only transfer Personal Information outside of the India where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your Personal Information, for example, by way of data transfer agreement incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, or by self-certifying to the EU-US-IN Privacy Shield Framework in the event that the organisation in receipt of the information is based in the (Information Technology Act) India.
To ensure that your Personal Information receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your Personal Information with. This ensures your information is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with data protection laws.
The Website uses “cookies” to help you personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed by us or our remarketing partners on your hard drive by a web page server. Our cookies do not run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to your computer.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenient feature to save you time. The cookie tells the server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalise the Website pages, or register with the Website, a cookie helps the Website recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your Personal Information, such as your billing address or site preferences. When you return to the same Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Website features that you customised.
We may place the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website or make use of enable comments feature and blog post subscription.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website more relevant to your interests and for remarketing as described below.
- Third Party Advertisements:
(i) We are using third party vendors, including Google Adsense (you may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Google Ads Settings).
(ii) Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it serve ads to our users based on your visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
You can also opt out of some third-party vendors’ uses of cookies for personalized advertising by visiting www.aboutads.info
How to reject cookies
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can usually choose to opt-out by modifying your browser settings to decline them. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of, or to fully experience the interactive features of, the Val Solution Enterprises “hindihaihum.com” services or web pages you visit.
For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. This site also provides details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
Data security & integrity
Val Solution Enterprises “hindihaihum.com” is committed to taking reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the Personal Information (Public Profile) that we hold from misuse, loss, or unauthorised access. We do this by using a range of technical and organisational measures including measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your personal information, please let us know immediately.
The Website is designed to secure the Personal Information you provide on website. Because we are not collecting sensitive data, only public profile collected by us.
However, while we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of all data which is transmitted to the Website or to another website via the internet or similar connection. If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access certain areas of the Website, please keep this password safe.
Under the GDPR, you have various rights in relation to your Personal Information, such as the rights of access, rectification, restriction, objection, portability, and erasure. Please note that these rights are subject to certain limitations set forth in applicable law.
To exercise these rights, please contact our DPO (see below contact info). We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay, and in any event in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws. Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve any issues you raise.
Third party advertising
We use remarketing services to advertise our products to you on third party websites after you have visited our Website.
Links to third party websites
We do not intend to solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not enter information on this Website or engage our services. If you believe a child or yours under the age of 18 has entered Personal Information, please contact us to have the data removed and terminate the child’s account, subscription and comment.
Changes to this Policy
Val Solution Enterprises “hindihaihum.com” welcomes your comments regarding this Policy. Although we are not collecting any high sensitive data like payment information, billing information, religion, sexual info, we may collect only public profile but still if you have any query, please contact us at [email protected], or write to us at:
Data Protection Officer
Val Solution Enterprises
RZ-28A, Durga Park, Street No.10
New Delhi – 110045
For more information, please review our Terms & Conditions.