Chhavi Goel/Meerut : Swine flu is the most deliberating wide spread all over the country. It is named as SWINE FLU as it was diagnosed in people who were in direct contact with pigs.
Swine flu is one of several strains of flu. The official name for swine flu is Influenza A virus subtype H1N1.
- Temperature over 38C/100.4F
- Unusual tiredness/ Fatigue
- Headache/Body aches
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or cough
- Loss of appetite
- Aching muscles
- One who inhales the germs available in the air after the cough or sneeze of an infected person
- By touching the contaminated surfaces with the germs
- By coming in contact with the secretion of mouth, nose, or eyes of an infected person.
- Follow safe food-handling guidelines.
- Washing your hands properly.
- Sticking to cooking times and temperatures
- Proper scrubbing and washing of utensils.
- Everyone must wash their hands thoroughly and avoid touching their nose, mouth, or eyes.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If you’ve got flu-like symptoms, avoid others until you’ve been free of fever for 24 hours.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from people with flu-like illness.
By : Chhavi Goel
Chhavi Goel is Famous & rich experienced Clinical Nutritionist/Dietitian/Diabetes Educator.
For more www.chhavigoel.in
Subscribe us via Email
Originally posted 2016-05-04 11:55:26.